Last updated on May 8, 2020.
WARNING: Cigar use while pregnant can harm you and your baby.
This website is for individuals above the age of 21. Individuals below the age of 21 are not allowed to access this website. Only individuals above the age of 21 are allowed to purchase from this website
- monterocigars.com reserves the right to offer in the future the ability to buy, sell or trade goods and services. This ability to buy, sell or trade goods and services is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. This excludes in all cases minors (persons who have not reached their twenty-first birthday).
- monterocigars.com cannot and does not control the behavior of the participants on this website. monterocigars.com does not assume responsibility for the content or context of the user comment areas and will not remove or edit postings to the public comments areas once they are entered into monterocigars.com, except to expire records or at our sole discretion.
- The monterocigars.com service may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of material or conduct in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or foreign law or regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, material that is obscene, defamatory or libelous, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates rights of privacy or publicity, or violates export control laws. You may not use any information on our website without the prior written consent of monterocigars.com.
- Your use of this website constitutes the grant of a license, NOT a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: (a)modify or copy the materials; (b)use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); (c)attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website; (d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or (e) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- monterocigars.com prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of unwanted or offensive content. Prohibited transmissions include without limitation, profane or sexually explicit language that include masking or misspelling the words, or images that would be illegal in any jurisdiction. It is Your responsibility, and you agree to comply with all requirements, legal or other. Additional prohibitions include U.R.L. (Universal Resource Locator) or hyperlinks within a posting or image, pyramid or chain letters, fraudulent or criminal offers including but not limited to registering another email address other than your own, any posting with the goal of harassment of another, sexual requests from or for a minor, racial slurs or comments, harassment, unsolicited advertising (whether commercial or informational) and unsolicited email or advertisements including, but not limited to adult or dating services placing advertisements ("SPAM"). Further, monterocigars.com strictly prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit debit cards, calling card, User account numbers/ passwords or similar financial information, and home phone numbers or addresses. Although all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that You might become exposed to such items and You further waive Your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure.
- monterocigars.com strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the monterocigars.com service. All forms of SPAM, and all activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- Additionally, monterocigars.com prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to Your website hosted on or through monterocigars.com systems, whether or not the messages were originated by You, under Your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- User understands and agrees that monterocigars.com may also, in its sole discretion, add or delete fees associated with the Company.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE monterocigars.com IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. THE monterocigars.com IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Furthermore, monterocigars.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- monterocigars.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT monterocigars.com WILL MEET USER'S REQUIREMENTS, THAT monterocigars.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES monterocigars.com MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF monterocigars.com OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM monterocigars.com.
- USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL AND/OR GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH monterocigars.com IS DONE AT USER'S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM monterocigars.com OR THROUGH OR FROM THE monterocigars.com SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. USER AGREES THAT NEITHER monterocigars.com NOR ANY OF ITS PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE monterocigars.com OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM monterocigars.com OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR ARISING FROM ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO monterocigars.com, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF monterocigars.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. USER FURTHER AGREES THAT monterocigars.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF monterocigars.com, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION WAS JUSTIFIED OR NOT, NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL, INADVERTENT OR ADVERTENT. USER AGREES THAT monterocigars.com SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO USER, OR ANYONE, FOR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OF monterocigars.com. In sum, in no event shall monterocigars.com total liability to You for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by You to monterocigars.com, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You give us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in Your postings. For the purpose of this Agreement, "User Data'' shall mean all information (if any) submitted by You, (the "User") to monterocigars.com with the exception of credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. "Individually Identifiable User Data '' shall mean that subset of "User Data '' which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of monterocigars.com. You shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
- Others' Information. You agree not to make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to participate in monterocigars.com and to promptly complete any monterocigars.com transactions in which You are involved.
- No Agency. There is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between monterocigars.com and any User of monterocigars.com.
- This Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by both parties.
- Notice: The monterocigars.com website is originally written in North American English, specifically English spoken in the United States of America. monterocigars.com is not responsible nor are we liable for any mistakes, errors, grammatical errors, typographical errors, or misinterpretations of the given translations of any language other than American English (U.S. English).
Photos: No pictures, Videos, or Images of Anyone Other Than Adults and With Permission are allowed
If you make the decision of submitting photos to monterocigars.com, link to embedded videos, or include other images of real people, then make sure everyone is at least twenty-one (21) years of age and that the pictures are of you or someone you know that has given their expressed consent of having their picture, link, video, or image submitted.
Restrictions of Usage
You are now agreeing that you will not: (i) use monterocigars.com for any political or commercial purpose (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, soliciting funds, collecting product prices, and selling products); (ii) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” using any Intellectual Property; (iii) engage in any activities through or in connection with monterocigars.com that seek to attempt to or do harm any individuals or entities or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third-party, or are otherwise objectionable to Company; (iv) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of monterocigars.com by any means whatsoever or modify any Company source or object code or any Software or other products, services, or processes accessible through any portion of the Company; (v) engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to monterocigars.com or the proper operation of the Company, or otherwise causes harm to the Company, or other users of the Company; (vi) interfere with or circumvent any security feature (including any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection or access control measure) of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service, the content, or the UGC (User-Generated Content); (vii) harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information about other users of the Service, including email addresses, without the express consent of such users); (viii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or (ix) otherwise violate these Terms.
Availability of Service and Content
Company, in its sole discretion without advance notice or liability, may immediately suspend or terminate the availability of the Service and/or content (and any elements and features of them), in whole or in part, for any reason, in Company’s sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability.
Why must one's age be verified?
As previously mentioned, this website is not intended for individuals under the age of 21 years old. If you are under 21 years old, you are prohibited from using this website. An individual's age must be verified AND confirmed in order for an order to be approved and a product to be shipped. We strictly abide by the regulations of the FDA, ATF, along with State and Federal laws. We are committed to only selling our products to adults who are of legal age in their state. We have partnered with BlueCheck, Inc to assure that you are of legal age to purchase tobacco.
How does BlueCheck Age Verification work?
BlueCheck gathers the information given by the individual themselves when having completed the pages registration. This information acquired is what is required to verify the customers age. The customer's data is then compared against billions of records in the database. This process is extremely quick, and very capable of verifying the ages of the majority of the clientele. If after these steps there seems to be no match found for the customers age, then they will be prompted to complete another method of verification in order to continue to shop the website. Alternative ways of proving their age if no match is found in the database would be through the utilization of the last four digits of their Social Security, and/ or uploading a Photo ID. Once the customers age has been verified, these returning customers are instantly recognized and will NOT need to undergo this process again.
What would occur if I fail the age verification process with BlueCheck?
A small percentage of customers fail the verification process, usually due to limitations in the age verification database, or due to the customer being located outside of the USA. In these instances, we will contact you to verify your identity or age manually. To do so we will require a copy of your driver’s license, or other government-issued ID, to verify your identification.
We guarantee you that every transaction you will make on the website will be 100% safe. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. Encrypting your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be intercepted and read at any point. Security processes are routinely upgraded to implement the latest of processes and technologies available for the purposes of data security. Your information privacy is of extreme importance to us, and we take extra efforts to guarantee this commitment. We employ independent security services that monitor the web site, 24 hours a day 365 days a year to alert us of any breaches that may occur.
Intellectual Property Rights
User Registration and User Representation
Items sold by monterocigars.com and its subsidiaries may be subject to state and local taxes when they are purchased and/or shipped to select locations in the United States and its territories. We adhere to all Federal & State restrictions on Tobacco Sales, including online taxes in the areas in which they would apply. Taxes, as they are displayed on monterocigars.com, are a combined rate that will include relevant State, County, & City Tax Rates as they apply. Tax rates are based on the delivery address, not the billing address, and may vary due to the type of items being purchased.
You are prohibited from using the website or its content: (i) for any unlawful purpose; (ii) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (iii) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (iv) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (v) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (vi) to submit false or misleading information; (vii) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of monterocigars.com or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (viii) to collect or track the personal information of others; (ix) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (x) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (xi) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of monterocigars.com or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Signatures, transactions, and submissions and or communications made electronically
Visiting the website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE WEBSITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
We accept all major Credit Card and Debit cards if they have the logos of (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express). WE DO NOT ACCEPT E-CHECKS ( If you wish to pay with a Money Order, Company Check or Cashier Check please make it Payable to the name below and mail to that address as well:
7969 NW 2nd St
Miami, FL 33126
** If you are mailing such a payment type please make sure to include your name, address, phone and email and item code and quantity.
** Please understand that if your chosen payment method is a Money Order, Cashier Check, or Company Check, that your product will not be shipped until payment is received and goes through.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the website for the purpose of managing the performance of the website, as well as data relating to your use of the website. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the website. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
We take quality control very seriously. All the cigars we ship are shipped either in sealed boxes or, in case of single sticks and 3-packs, or 5-packs, in properly sealed bags. Most cigars in our samplers are super-premium cigars and we do everything to guarantee freshness upon arrival. All Montero Cigars orders are shipped from our state-of-the-art climate controlled warehouse in Florida. And all the cigars are hermetically packed in humidity sealed-in zip-loc with patented WATER-PILLOW packets inside the package to guarantee freshness. With that said please let me add that shipping individual cigars to the pacific north-west by GROUND service is not recommended, especially in the summer By exposing the cigars to the hot conditions in regular postal service or U.P.S. trucks we sacrifice all of the benefits described above. We strongly recommend purchasing the cigars in the ORIGINAL box that was packed and sealed at the factory, and ship cross country by AIR not by ground.
California Residents and Users
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
7969 NW 2nd St
Miami, FL 33126